User permissions required: ‘View Sources’ AND ‘View Labels’
The Reports page is where users can see in-platform reporting on their dataset. The reports are all filterable to allow users to see the views that are most important to them.
The Communications Mining built in reporting functionality has four to five tabs — Label Summary, Trends Segments, Threads (if your data contains threads), and Comparison.
- Label Summary presents high level summary statistics for labels
- Trends presents charts for verbatim volume and label volume and sentiment over a given time period
- Segments presents charts of label volumes versus verbatim metadata fields, e.g. sender domain (email), feedback or NPS score (customer feedback), or claim cause (claims data)
- Threads presents charts applied at the conversation level (instead of the message level). This fourth tab becomes available when the 'Threads' filter is selected
- Comparison presents cohorts of verbatims or threads to compare, to help and conduct A/B testing
At the top of each tab in the Reports page, you will see the total number of verbatims contained in the dataset, net sentiment (if sentiment analysis is enabled) and the date period for the selected data.
If you apply user property, entity or label filters, these stats will update based on the filters and selections that you've made.
If you filter to multiple labels but have no other filters applied, this will show you the total number of verbatims in the dataset that are likely to have at least one of the selected labels predicted.
Overall dataset statistics